Welcome to Sewickley Public Library’s
Animal Friends READING TOGETHER Program
for Babies, Toddlers, Preschoolers & PreK
Join the fun as we celebrate summer with lots of great reading, activities, and weekly prizes!
June 7 – August 7, 2021
The Animal Friends Reading Together program is for babies, toddlers, preschoolers and preK reading together with their parents or caregiver. Register or login in to your Beanstack account from your computer, tablet or phone for a whole summer of fun and engaging activities!! Each week, complete the Activity Badges, checking them off as you go to earn more chances to win prizes. Log your reads all summer long for a chance to win our grand prize!
- Read every day!It doesn’t matter when or where, read every day!
- Compete weekly Activity Badges with your child.
- Check-out Materials! Get into the habit of borrowing materials regularly – like books, read along stories, audiobooks and more. You can find lots of materials using our eResources page here
- Attend a Virtual Library Program! We have lots of great online library programs that you can enjoy anytime! Be sure to check out our Events Calendar throughout the summer to see what’s going on.
You can log progress either of these ways!
- Download the Beanstack Tracker app in the Apple or Google Play store!
- Log from your computer on the Beanstack site
Have fun and enjoy reading all summer long!